83877 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 83877: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Kootenai County
- Centroid: Latitude 47.715, Longitude -116.946
- Time Zone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC -8 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 456
- PO Box Addresses: 1,620
- Residential Addresses: 1,620
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: April 1, 2022, Maps updated: February 4, 2022.
Post Falls, ID 83877 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 83877 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 83877 is contained within ZIP Code 83854 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 83854 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
Post Falls, ID
(< 0.1 mile)
State Line city, ID
(4.3 miles W)
(4.5 miles E)
(5.5 miles NW)
Otis Orchards-East Farms, WA
(6.6 miles W)
(7.1 miles NNE)
Coeur d Alene, ID
(8.1 miles ESE)
Dalton Gardens, ID
(8.2 miles E)
(8.2 miles ENE)
Liberty Lake, WA
(8.2 miles SW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Grand Junction, ID
(1.4 miles NW)
(1.9 miles W)
East Greenacres, ID
(2.7 miles NNW)
Coeur dAlene Junction, ID
(3.4 miles NNE)
Pleasant View, ID
(3.6 miles WSW)
(4.3 miles NE)
State Line Village, ID
(4.3 miles W)
East Farms, WA
(4.9 miles W)
(5.1 miles NNW)
(5.5 miles E)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 83877
Use HTL Address Research for a Idaho Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Idaho Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.