Letha, ID 83636 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 83636: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: Gem County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.898, Longitude -116.649
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 66
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 66
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Letha, ID 83636 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 83636 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
However, ZIP Code 83636 is contained within ZIP Code 83617 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 83617 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(7.6 miles ESE)
New Plymouth, ID
(9.8 miles WNW)
(13.3 miles S)
(14.2 miles SSW)
(15.3 miles WNW)
(16.2 miles SSE)
(16.4 miles S)
(16.6 miles WSW)
(17.3 miles W)
(17.8 miles SSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Little Rock, ID
(2.7 miles WNW)
(4.7 miles SSE)
(5.3 miles SE)
Del Monte, ID
(5.6 miles ESE)
Cold House, ID
(6.4 miles ESE)
Hamilton Corner, ID
(7.2 miles WNW)
Sand Hollow, ID
(8 miles SW)
(9.3 miles S)
(10.3 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 83636
Use HTL Address Research for a Idaho Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Idaho Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Idaho COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.