Moreland, ID 83256 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 83256: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Bingham County
- Centroid: Latitude 43.225, Longitude -112.443
- Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone (UTC -7 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 32
- PO Box Addresses: 199
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2020, Maps updated: August 4, 2020.
Moreland, ID 83256 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 83256 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 83221 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 83221 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.9 miles SSE)
(3.6 miles E)
(5.3 miles WSW)
(5.5 miles ESE)
Fort Hall, ID
(13.3 miles S)
(14.2 miles ENE)
(15.4 miles ENE)
(18.9 miles S)
(19.4 miles NE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Aberdeen Junction, ID
(1.4 miles W)
(1.4 miles SE)
(1.9 miles ESE)
(1.9 miles W)
(3.6 miles ESE)
(4.1 miles NE)
(4.3 miles SW)
(6.3 miles ENE)
(6.8 miles SW)
(8.1 miles WNW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 83256
Use HTL Address Research for a Idaho Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Idaho Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Idaho COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.